If you are looking to transfer from a university / college or want to obtain a second professional undergraduate degree, and you are looking for an educational experience tailored to your needs, with international teachers, specialized in virtual teaching, a personalized, flexible and dynamic digital learning ecosystem and an excellent support system, Continental University of Florida has it for you.
Who can transfer to Continental University of Florida?
All those interested in obtaining a bachelor's degree in the U.S. and who are studying in colleges, universities or any career related to the portfolio of Continental University of Florida, or who have completed their studies in these institutions and want to opt for a second program that trains them to respond to the new needs of competitiveness demanded by the national and international market.
Why transfer to Continental University of Florida?
We have many benefits for you:
- Finish your degree in 2 years and online.
- Scholarship up to 50% of your monthly tuition.
- International certifications that will boost your professional resume.
- Strengthen your English at a professional level, preparing you to an advanced C1 level (Cambridge).
- Professional degree licensed in the U.S. and recognizable by SUNEDU (Superintendencia Nacional de Educación Superior Universitaria)
- Prestigious teachers with international professional and academic experience: USA, Canada, Spain, UK, Japan, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and others.
- Live the C.U.F. Bootcamp experience. A week of academic and business immersion in Florida, USA.
How to make my transfer to Continental University Of Florida?
- Contact one of our specialists and start your admission process.
- Complete your undergraduate transfer enrollment form.
- Enter the admissions platform.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Complete your English evaluation.
- Complete the payment process.
What documents do I need to submit?
You will need to attach the following documents to your online registration process:
- Identification document (ID).
- Apostilled transcript from the institution of higher education and English translation.
- Syllabus of all higher education courses you wish to transfer to Continental University of Florida. Continental University of Florida will evaluate the courses taken by the student to establish the level where the student will continue his/her studies with us.
- Undergraduate diploma (apostilled) and English translation (for those seeking a second undergraduate degree).