Major in Business Management
Learn to apply business strategies in changing and complex environments. Be a professional who uses innovative methods to manage and develops businesses while creating value.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
The fields marked (*) are required to continue with your admission process.
Next start date: January 8
Completely online program
Program duration: 4 years - 120 credits
Investment: $140 per credit
All courses are taught 100% in Spanish
Credential issued Bachelor’s in Business Management
Deepens into the analytical component to train professionals capable of leading businesses in the context of the fourth industrial revolution of technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
Provides advanced skills to function in any business field and achieve current business management.
Teaches the implementation of sustainable strategies applied to the specific needs of the real market.
Develops strong management and value creation skills.
Develops leadership and teamwork skills, innovation, negotiation, and management.
Trains in current contexts that contemplate the diversity and characteristics of global and local society.
Certificate Program in Basic Management Skills
Strategic Basic Management
Agile Projec Management
We offer an online education of the highest level of quality; our modality offers you support in your learning process and overcome the barriers of time and distance.
We go side by side with our students so that they achieve personal and professional success, improving their, their families’ and their communities’ conditions and economic opportunities.
Our educational model is autonomous, modern, active, enterprising, innovative, and based on practical cases.
Our future graduates will be able to acquire the skills that will allow them to perform competently in their profession, with the mindset and willingness to continue their growth.
- Business Generation and Strategies
- Human Resources Management
- Business Models
- Value Proposals
- Management Indicators
- Business Intelligence
Our applicants have the following characteristics to start their studies:
- Willingness and autonomy to meet the requirements of virtual education.
- Interest and affinity for business and the corporate world.
- Ability to organize, direct, analyze, lead, plan, and work as a team.
- Technological skills.
What skills and abilities will you gain?
- You will design and manage sustainable business processes through continuous improvement in global environments to generate and increase value.
- You will minimize environmental risks by managing business decision-making and applying appropriate and innovative quantitative and computational methods.
- You will improve the performance of management indicators by formulating and managing strategies in the business operating cycle, aligned with the objectives.
- You will generate value by identifying and applying various innovation methodologies in the business development process.
- To achieve these skills and abilities, you will learn key elements in the field such as HR management, logistics and operational resource management, as well as the financial management of institutions, and processes for evaluating strategies.
Know some of the relevant subjects of the career:
Certification and international validity
Your degree will be issued in the US and in English without mentioning the "online" study modality. In case the student requires it in Spanish, it can be provided in that language. It will be valid to validate or apostille in Latin America.
What job opportunities will you have when you graduate from the Business Management undergraduate program?
As a graduate, you will be able to apply business strategies in changing and complex environments to manage and develop businesses using innovation methodologies, processes, and continuous improvement.
Positions you can work at:
- Finance leader
- Sales leader
- Project management leader
- HR leader
Average Salary – USA
$ 50,826 (annually)
Average Salary – Florida
$ 47,871 (annually)
Labor market growth by 2028 – Florida
Job openings in 2028 – Florida
Meet your professors
Miguel Capuñay ReáteguiLinkedin
DegreesBachelor of International Law at kyiv State University
Master of International Law at kyiv State University
Master of Education at Andrés Bello University
Doctorate in Economics at University of Buenos Aires
DegreesMaster in Business Administration, INCAE Business School (NIC)
Master in TICs Direction - Universidad of Piura (PER)
Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Federico Villarreal National University (PER)