Master of Educational Innovation
If your professional objective is to hold leadership, management or management positions in the public and/or private educational field, you can achieve it with the Master's Degree in Educational Innovation, thanks to our interdisciplinary approach and digital transformation and educational innovation. Be a highly valued specialist in the market. Develop your potential, be proactive and capable of executing innovative projects with a positive impact on education.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
The fields marked (*) are required to continue with your admission process.
Start date: May 6
Modality: 100% virtual
Duration: 18 months
Investment: $180 per credit
Courses 100% in Spanish
Degree: Master of Educational Innovation
Focuses on the didactic pedagogical administration.
Highlights diversity as a component for preparing for multicultural work.
Develops skills in: Organizational Digitization, Intelligence and data analysis, Organizational cultural, and learning management, Innovation and Management of the Intellectual Capital, Decision Making and Innovative Behavior.
Prepares to manage a good relationship and build an excellent service for Latin students in the US.
We offer an online education of the highest level of quality; our modality offers you support in your learning process and overcome the barriers of time and distance.
We go side by side with our students so that they achieve personal and professional success, improving their families' and their communities' conditions and economic opportunities.
Our educational model is autonomous, modern, active, enterprising, innovative, and based on practical cases.
Our future graduates will be able to acquire the skills that will allow them to perform competently in their profession, with the mindset and willingness to continue their growth.
- Educational Administration
- Technologies applied to Education
- Curriculum and Learning Design
- Quality Education
Our applicants have the following characteristics to start their studies:
- Applicants have bachelor’s credentials from different disciplines with an interest in acquiring specialized knowledge of the educational and business sector to develop educational innovation projects.
What skills and abilities will you gain?
- You will carry out consulting activities and specialized advice for the design and evaluation of innovative educational projects.
- You will develop a global perspective, diversified and in accordance with good practices, policies, and international educational standards.
- You will execute action plans, follow up and offer technical assistance for the analysis of information.
- You will manage education and training of members linked to education.
- You will lead, manage, coordinate, and take on the challenges of the current educational environment, as well as the organization and operation at its basic, intermediate and/or higher levels, in face-to-face, virtual and/or hybrid modalities.
- You will develop a reflective and critical approach to teaching and learning.
- You will solve problems and offer solutions with experience, creativity, and ethics.
Know some of the relevant subjects of the Master’s:
Certification and international validity
Your degree will be issued in the US and in English without mentioning the "online" study modality. In case the student requires it in Spanish, it can be provided in that language. It will be valid to validate or apostille in Latin America.
What job opportunities will you have when you graduate from the Master of Educational Innovation course?
As a graduate, you will be able to develop a reflective and critical approach to teaching and learning in a context of digital transformation and innovation, in addition to training in theoretical, technical, and practical positions on improving quality products and services in the educational field.
The positions you can work at are:
Director of Educational Centers$ 64,000 (Anual)
18.8% de crecimiento laboral
Director of Innovation$ 65,568 (annually)
Pedagogical Coordinator$ 57,537 (annually)
Learning Specialist$ 50,568 (annually)
Coordinator of Educational Projects$ 50,148 (annually)
Educational Manager$ 64,925 (annually)
Meet your professors
Franz Omar Vásquez VillarBusiness Developer and Independent Consultant
DegreesMaster of Science, International Business, Grande École de Commerce de Clermont-Ferrand (FRA)
Bachelor, Communication Sciences, Catholic University of Santa María, Peru
Emma Barrios IpenzaEducational Policies
DegreesPhD. in Government and Public Administration, Complutense University of Madrid (SPN)
Master's Degree in Didactics and Research in Higher Education, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (PER)
Bachelor of Psychology, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (PER)
We are Continental University of Florida we are here to help you
Flexibility in your studies
In a period of 4 years, you will be able to fulfill your professional dream and develop yourself in what you want, based on your abilities and effort at a rate of up to two courses per bimester taken under your time availability. CUF allows you, depending on your dedication and outstanding performance, to speed your training. We will be with you along the way with the desire to see you succeed.